If you are a provider interested in serving Medicare patients, CMS requires you to be enrolled with Medicare. The links below will provide you with the tools and information needed to quickly and efficiently complete your Medicare enrollment.
Provider Enrollment Resources
- Enroll, change your Medicare information, and add or delete group members or locations using the Medicare Provider Enrollment, Chain, and Ownership System (PECOS) at https://pecos.cms.hhs.gov. Then electronically sign the application or upload the two-page Certification Statement. Contractors can no longer accept mailed paper certification statements. Mail all other supporting paper documentation to Palmetto GBA within seven days of electronic submission.
- Enrollment Application Status Lookup
- Medicare Revalidation Lookup Tool
- CMS Medicare Provider Enrollment: enrollment information for all providers
- Access the CMS-855A form (PDF, 771 KB). Then print, sign and mail it to Palmetto GBA.
- Mail paper applications to:
Part A Provider Enrollment (AG-331)
2300 Springdale Drive, BLDG One
Camden, SC 29020
CMS file: providers eligible to order/refer and with current enrollment records