If you are a provider interested in serving Medicare patients, CMS requires you to be enrolled with Medicare. The links below will provide you with the tools and information needed to quickly and efficiently complete your Medicare enrollment.
Provider Enrollment Resources
- Enroll, change your Medicare information, and add or delete group members or locations using the Medicare Provider Enrollment, Chain, and Ownership System (PECOS) at https://pecos.cms.hhs.gov. Print, sign and date the two-page Certification Statement and mail the Certification Statement and all supporting paper documentation to Palmetto GBA within seven days of electronic submission.
- Provider Enrollment Revalidation
- CMS file — Providers eligible to order/refer and with current enrollment records
- Access instructions (PDF, 89 KB) to view your PECOS record using PECOS
- CMS-855 forms — Access, print, sign and mail to Palmetto GBA
P.O. Box 100190
Columbia, SC 29202
Provider Enrollment Tools
- Enrollment Application Tool
- Enrollment Application Status Lookup
- Medicare Revalidation Lookup Tool
- CMS-855O Medicare Enrollment Application Module
Opting Out of Medicare